Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yes! My Final Year!

Time passed by so fast without me knowing. It feels like just yesterday I entered the university. And now here I am, going through my final year...and hopefully by next year, I can get my degree scroll. hahahahaha

Anyway...Right now I am starting to get busy with my final year project, it's about the Preparation of Biodiesel from used cooking oil. Quite interested with this topic actually, coz it relates to my field, which is Petroleum Chemistry. I'm just hoping that I can make a good thesis about this project :)

That's all for now.
See ya peeps! Peace :)

4 comments:

BB' L@uRa said...

wah...u're in ur final year oredi? eee...rasa mcm u msh kecik...heheh...anyway, ur thesis sounds interesting...gud luck :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

hahaha...how does it feel to be a graduate?

Norris Thomas said...

wewits!~....yeah aku tumpang gembira...all the best stella...

Stella said...

Awa: Yalor...so fast right? Hahaha, aok, ku deal ngan minyak masak. boleh la ku guna minyak masak mak aku klak polah biodiesel. hahahah

Willie: I feel awesome! Can't wait to work though :PP

Norris: Thanks Norris!! :)

Post a Comment