Sunday, July 18, 2010

I LOVE BLACK

I'm currently crazy over black dress right now. Here are some of the dresses that I've bought. Actually there's a lot more! hahaha... I just love black. Black to me is a mysterious and elegant color. It represents who I am, I guess.













And hahaha, sorry if the quality of the pictures are not good, coz I used my phone camera to capture these pics. And it has been my habit to take a pic of the dress that I'm going to buy at the dressing room. LOL

Anyway.... I've finally said good bye to the rebellious me. I realized that I'm just hurting myself and God for doing something that God didn't teach us to do. Relationship can be so painful sometimes, and at certain point we might turn away from God. But no matter how much pain have we gone through, just remember that God is here with us, to lead us back to His kingdom. He has plans for us, plans to give us prosperity and not disaster. Just because of one man, I don't have to do some rebellious stuffs. There is so much more to life. God Bless Everyone. :)

6 comments:

BB' L@uRa said...

i luv black too...(besides pink...hehe)...d 2nd dress looks hot! i luv it...

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Black is always suitable for fat people like me. It makes me look thinner. Muahahah

cHa-LeN'89 said...

Stella! :D :D u look so beautiful with black dress =)

Norris Thomas said...

ehehe...black is the best...i like the first and the second one dress..cun..

Mark said...

Black awesome.
Black dies in parade.
Black speaks eulogy for reasons.
Black senses lemons.

Debbie said...

Dats so sweet, siz! U look pretty in those. ^^; I luv black too but.. Its just dat dey dont suit the skinny me.

Post a Comment