Yep. Talking about misjudging people. You know, appearance can tell a lot about a person's personality. But sometimes, people can misjudge a person based on their appearance too. I must admit I'm one of the victim of the misjudged personality. LOL
When I'm in campus, people will never know that I'm a science student. Just because the way I dress to class. I mean, I'm not that fashionable, and I don't overdressed myself, but people seems to be surprised when I said that I'm from the Faculty of Science. They thought I'm an art student, or at least, not a science student. Whoa, so physical appearance does shows a lot about a person huh? Oh wait, do they expect all Science students to dress like a nerd-like people? TSK. Well if they really think it is like that, then I'm the only exception (ceh, I feel like singing the Paramore song - You Are The Only Exception)
Well honestly, growing up as a Science student, I did went through my nerdy stage where I dressed all nerd-ish and my life was all about books books books...read read read. LOL. But as the years goes by I realize there are so much more to life that I have to experience rather than reading books. I've learned to socialize with others, join many activities, both indoors and outdoors and I've learned to improve my soft skills (leadership, teamwork and all that) through the activities I've joined. But it does not mean that I totally don't care about my study. No. Believe me, I'm still struggling to catch up with my study by studying at least 2 hours every night. ( except for Friday :P) The most is 5 hours. Hehe. And thank God I still can maintain my grades :)
I'm still proud to say that I'm a Science student! :)
When I'm in campus, people will never know that I'm a science student. Just because the way I dress to class. I mean, I'm not that fashionable, and I don't overdressed myself, but people seems to be surprised when I said that I'm from the Faculty of Science. They thought I'm an art student, or at least, not a science student. Whoa, so physical appearance does shows a lot about a person huh? Oh wait, do they expect all Science students to dress like a nerd-like people? TSK. Well if they really think it is like that, then I'm the only exception (ceh, I feel like singing the Paramore song - You Are The Only Exception)
Well honestly, growing up as a Science student, I did went through my nerdy stage where I dressed all nerd-ish and my life was all about books books books...read read read. LOL. But as the years goes by I realize there are so much more to life that I have to experience rather than reading books. I've learned to socialize with others, join many activities, both indoors and outdoors and I've learned to improve my soft skills (leadership, teamwork and all that) through the activities I've joined. But it does not mean that I totally don't care about my study. No. Believe me, I'm still struggling to catch up with my study by studying at least 2 hours every night. ( except for Friday :P) The most is 5 hours. Hehe. And thank God I still can maintain my grades :)
I'm still proud to say that I'm a Science student! :)
This was the nerd-ish me. When my life was all about books books books. This picture is taken when I was in Matriculation. I really look like a Science student here. heeeee
And this is the outfit that I wore to class today. Let me ask you guys, based on this outfit do I look like an art student?Last but not least, not all Science students dress like a nerd okay. And believe me, there are some of us who looks hot too. And I don't just mean the cover, the contents as well!
( SERIOUSLY I DON'T EVEN MEAN MYSELF. TSK. I KNOW I'M UGLY WUWU @@)
( SERIOUSLY I DON'T EVEN MEAN MYSELF. TSK. I KNOW I'M UGLY WUWU @@)
So, the moral of this post is "DON'T EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"
Peace people. Have a nice day ahead!




6 comments:
bah...ok jak pemakaian u stella...ahahaha...biasa saja..sikda kaitan dengan art student pun...org sia siktau menilai kot? ehehee
kan? tak la... some la, mungkin tak tau menilai. hohoho
erm...looks more like an artist? heheh...ala2 penyanyi rock bah!
oi! say u ugly again n i'll smack u over the head! :P
I'm a science student, n i was, n likely still am the only inline skater in UPM... I dressed either like a skater or jst woke up to class, biz-man for aiesec events, n jst abt anything my hand reaches for when i go out. science student being nerdy? not really, i dun exactly stick out like a sore thumb with the way i dress :P hehe
Awa: Ahaha, yalor yalor, rock artist. :P
Edward: Hehe...
definitely work a good shagg!
Post a Comment