Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me and The Mini Skirt (REALLY?)

Alright, here is the thing. Yesterday after I went to meet my mentor for the final year project, I was a little bit stress because I was assigned to prepare a new catalyst for the preparation of Biodiesel when I already did a procedure for the previous catalyst. Tsk. I was also struggling not to think about somebody that has been hurting me since the past few months. Jerk. Anyway....


About 3PM after meeting my mentor, I wandered around the campus thinking what to do next. I did not want to go back to my hostel coz I'll go crazy thinking of him for the whole day and I did not have the heart to find journals for the new catalyst in the library yesterday. Spontaneously, I decided to go to Times Square to relax my mind and my initial plan was to window shop and just take a survey on the latest fashion in town. LOL. I've asked Sebastian, my high school classmate to accompany me since he also just finished his class at that time. So we went to the Times....

While we were doing some window shopping, my eyes just got attracted to the mini skirts in every shop I went in. I don't know why, I never wear mini shorts or mini skirts before, and I was never interested to wear it since I feel like I will be over exposed if I wear it. But yesterday, out of a sudden, maybe because of the stress, I just grab a mini skirt, black and white in color and bring it to the counter. LOL. Never in my life, or never have I had a mini skirt in my closet before. But now I do. Yup yup, so maybe this is the effect of stress. HAHAHA.

After awhile, I finally realized. Gosh, when am I going to wear it, why did I even bought it in the first place. I regretted for buying it coz I know I'm not going to wear it. Or am I? So as soon as I got back home, I opened my closet and tried to find suitable attire for this skirt. My roommate was amazed at me too for buying it. She was talking about how hot I would be wearing the skirt. Finally, I've found a match for this skirt. Here it is:









So I've decided that I'm going to wear this attire during the MTV WORLD STAGE MALAYSIA happening this coming Saturday! YAY! I'm going! Thanks to Stella Lihan for giving me the free pass! HAHAHA


LOVE YA' ALL!!!

3 comments:

Norris Thomas said...

boleh jadi model aku tok..ehehehe...cuti jadi model geng photog mau sik? ehehehe

Stella said...

Haha...hamba tidak layak untuk jadi model. ehehe...tapi boleh jugak mun ko mok. :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hahaha! For a change right? sekali sekala pakai skirt atas paras lutut.

Post a Comment