Woohoo!! Two papers down. Two more to go! Yeah! The past two papers really killed me. I don't know if I'm going to survive these two subjects. Lord, I leave it all into your hands Lord. Let YOU plan the future for me. Have faith in God. He'll do the best for us. HAVE FAITH.
Anyway, few happy things has been happening to me for the past few days, despite of the stress that I'm in during this exam season. Thank you Lord. Although I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. Coz deep down inside, I am afraid. Afraid that I will get hurt again. Once again, I put all of this into Your mighty hands O Lord. I hope you'll approve him :)
Anyway, few happy things has been happening to me for the past few days, despite of the stress that I'm in during this exam season. Thank you Lord. Although I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. Coz deep down inside, I am afraid. Afraid that I will get hurt again. Once again, I put all of this into Your mighty hands O Lord. I hope you'll approve him :)




1 comments:
stell... u wil be ok.. just trust in him and trust ur self ok..
Post a Comment