We do not always receive the good things in our life.Being a Christian, I must admit my faith has always been tested. Well, it doesn't mean that we can be forever successful once we are Christian. Growing up as a child, I'm pretty much a high-achiever. I've done well in almost everything. And I have always have this fear. FEAR OF FAILURE.
Until now, FEAR OF FAILURE always freaks me up. there was once when I got my SPM result, and I just got 5 As, I locked myself in my room for three days, questioning God, why wouldn't He bless me with at least 7 As or something. As I was growing up i've learned to be rational and mature in thinking. Yeah, sometimes, I'm still afraid of failure but I know there's something that God wants me to learn from that failure. He wants to know how strong is my faith and how I can depend on Him to overcome it.
I can't sleep at all tonight. Thinking of the failure that I'm going to receive in the next few days. I've been expecting it, just that I'm still not ready to accept it. I keep on asking God to strengthen my faith. Once in a while I did wish for a good result. But most of the time I was praying that no matter whether it's a good result or not, please strengthen my faith in God. And as I was praying, this verse came into my mind:
Until now, FEAR OF FAILURE always freaks me up. there was once when I got my SPM result, and I just got 5 As, I locked myself in my room for three days, questioning God, why wouldn't He bless me with at least 7 As or something. As I was growing up i've learned to be rational and mature in thinking. Yeah, sometimes, I'm still afraid of failure but I know there's something that God wants me to learn from that failure. He wants to know how strong is my faith and how I can depend on Him to overcome it.
I can't sleep at all tonight. Thinking of the failure that I'm going to receive in the next few days. I've been expecting it, just that I'm still not ready to accept it. I keep on asking God to strengthen my faith. Once in a while I did wish for a good result. But most of the time I was praying that no matter whether it's a good result or not, please strengthen my faith in God. And as I was praying, this verse came into my mind:
" BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD"
AMEN.




0 comments:
Post a Comment