Monday, November 1, 2010

Second Chance


I believe, we believe. That everyone deserveS a second chance in life. We might had a bad experience in life before that make us want to give up, but that doesn't mean we will screw up the chance again if we take it seriously, right?

God forgave a prostitute and gave her a second chance in life. And she did it. She made God proud. A drug-addict deserves a second chance, a gangster deserves a second chance, well lets just say everyone, no matter who you are and what kind of background you come from, you deserve a second chance.

I don't wanna know about your past, how bad your life has been, how fucked up you feel last time. I'm giving you a second chance. Give you a chance to make things right. Try not to screw it. That's the most important thing.

"EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving sum1 no need to know whatever happen in d past.. =)

Post a Comment