Friday, October 8, 2010

What's My Plan?

Another semester to go, and I'll be graduating (hopefully, it's all in God's hands). Thinking and talking about it with my friends, came a question about what are their plan after they get their degree scroll. Some wanna get married, some want to work first, some planned to continue their Masters and PHD (for first class student, you can skip Master and direct to PHD). What's mine?

Well I've been thinking about it for quite a while now even though I still have like, months to go. I have three choices, and still considering of choosing one out of the three.

  1. Go for an internship in USA. (work while travel)
  2. Continue my master in MBA
  3. Work in Malaysia (hopefully Shell. Well, you guys sponsored me! >.<)
  4. Get married. (LOL!) YEAH RIGHT!
Haha, choice number 4 was just a joke. LOL. I will laugh my ass off if somebody believe that I'm going to get married right after my graduation. The truth is, getting married never appear in my mind. I'm afraid of guys, that's why.

So yeah, that's my plans. But I can only choose one of them. hurm... *thinking, thinking*

Bye peeps :)

2 comments:

willie a.k.a reptoz said...

Tough decision.

Verone said...

same situation.. and wondering also where Jesus want me to go...dear, pray more than.. i believe He will show the way.

Post a Comment