Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Singapore Here I Come!

Ticket: bought. Money currency: changed. Hotel: booked. I'm going to Singapore tomorrow!! The best thing is I'm traveling alone yippee! Time for a life adventure. Going to wake up at 6am and take the cab to Bukit Jalil. My bus depart at 7.30am, so will be reaching Singapore at 1pm. HAHA

Anyway, I got my own B-boy cap already!!!


So dope right??? HAHAHAHA I love my B-boy Cap! XD

Going to blog about Singapore soon after I got back. On the 10th-12th I will celebrate Hari Raya with my bro and his family back in Batu Pahat. Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends!

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Trust me. Going alone will be so much boring. I've tasted it. Hahaha...should have at least one friend going with you.

Anonymous said...

Coming soon..Bali!Start checking on the package babe!We try to make it real this time..bring mama sekali.hahha..we three go spa at bali..sure best!

Post a Comment