Sunday, August 15, 2010

August: What a Busy Busy Month!!


Phew..... August has been such a busy month for me, with all the assignments to rush up, final year proposal presentation, mid term test, and lab works. Not to forget, lab reports as well. Ah, I almost go crazy within this periods I might die!!!! LOL... I've been abandoning this blog for quite sometime because of my busyness. Sorry...


My journals. I slept with my journals. LOL

What else is happening this month?
1. Current issue in Malaysia:
Youth dumping away babies. Yup yup this issue is very hot right now in Malaysia. I just don't understand how cruel human can be, dumping away God's creation at the rubbish bin or at a bus stop. It is sickening man. Let's pray for this issue. Youth has gone too far.

2. Besties are with their own life
Yup, we rarely get together this month. It's all because of our own busy life. My bestfriend @ coursemate has been spending time with her boyfriend, who is a very romantic person. He's caring too, I can see that. I want of boyfriend like him!! Envy her wuwu... Hey MR. PERFECT, where are youuuuuuuuuu????? My other bestie are also busy with her studies, and yeah, she has been spending time with her boyfriend too. Only me, still left behind. SAD. I feel lonely. HAHAHAHA


3. God has been so so good by blessing me with more good news!
This month I just got to know that my allowance for Shell has been upgraded to RM10K and the balance of the allowance will be banked in in September. The same goes to Yayasan loan. I applied for it last time because I thought Shell will not give the balance of the allowance to us anymore. And then during this week I got an offer letter saying the student loan has been approved! Woohoo! September fortune!!! This makes me feel like going out of Malaysia on my birthday, possibly to Singapore. I really need a vacation after all my hectic life. Ahhaaa, got one more good news. My final year project proposal presentation has gone well and got praised by the lecturers. They like the way I present! hehehe, I told them it's the co-curricular activities like the leadership conference and debating that help me to have the confidence to speak in public. I'm sooo proud of myself. :)


4. Despite the hectic life, I still go jogging!
Hahahaha, yup I've been jogging all this month because I wanna make my thighs look smaller. hehehe, healthy lifestyle huh? :P



In the meantime....


Me cam-whoring for the month of August :P


My hostel wear


I don't know what else to write, resulting in an expression like this :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment