Monday, May 31, 2010

Sinking Down....

I'm not me anymore.
I believe that I am sinking down...
Going to a rebellious phase right now where I just wanna do something outrageous. Something that I never done before. Like clubbing, smoking. LOL, I know it's bad. But still, I want to experience it. You guys might think I'm a short minded person. I guess I am right now.
There are times when I just feel sick of being a good person. I'm not that perfect person. I have flaws too.
Right now I just have to find my real self. Who I really am.
But sometimes, I admit,
I seriously need to be waken up.
I miss ACTS Church.
They have motivated me a lot. They've changed me.
Now I just need a motivation. To serve the good Lord and not to turn away from Him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment