Sunday, May 9, 2010

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING


SOMETHING'S MISSING. MY SAFETY HAT. LOL


A week has passed by since I started with my industrial training. Well, for your information, I'm am doing a training at CMS Cement Kuching and is attached to the laboratory department. This week has been a great week for me as I've learn so many new things and experienced the real working life. What an awesome week.

While many other friends were doing a full time chemist job, I'm doing multiple job. On the first day, I did some administration stuffs at the HR department (well, of course, after the briefing and all those visit to the laboratory). On the second day I became a full time chemist. On the third day I was assigned under the Quality Assurance section (which is also under the laboratory department) and followed my manager to a meeting. And starting from tomorrow, I'll be under the Production Engineer and will be working at the mill area for two weeks. Rumors has it, that at the engineer's office, there will be all guys. I guess I'll be an 'alien' la tomorrow. Well, that's all for now. Looking forward for another great week! :)


4 comments:

edz said...

your industrial training seems fun.. did they pay u?? Btw, is good they change u lot of departments. not so bored ma. HEHE.

edz said...

U look like Ironman! no Ironwoman! Haha

Norris Thomas said...

sikda baju makmal ka? ehehehe...wah dah di kuching diam2 sik kontek aku

Stella said...

haha, suppose have to use baju makmal, but sidak senoir staffs suma sik pakai...hohoho

Post a Comment