LOL...I just found out how fun online shopping is...! Now I don't have to go to any shopping mall to shop for clothes. (if I'm lazy to go out) Coz everything is here, we can shop online! hehehe
Here are some of the clothes that I want to grab on. Super cute clothes! and the models are cute too!
Haha, I know, I'm never a fan of pink, but this dress is just super adorable!
Cocktail dress. But I don't know when to use it. Probably not going to buy it
What a KAWAII jacket!
I'll use this during any formal occasion or during presentation. Looks charismatic right? ^^
I'm not a girlie girl, so I never wear a floral dress before. But with a dress this Kawaii, why not? XDDAnd guess what people, each cloth that I have showed above is only below RM50. See how cool the price is???
For more choices of clothes, visit http://www.foreverkawaii.com and http://www. lilachaus.com
For more choices of clothes, visit http://www.foreverkawaii.com and http://www. lilachaus.com





0 comments:
Post a Comment