Saturday, December 5, 2009

LIFE UPDATES



My life updates for today:

> Slept at 430am just now, just to write the post below. Well, it's the effect of the coffee I drank yesterday too

> Woke up at 8am by Ain, apparently she was in my hometown for a uni program. So I got myself ready in 15 mins and met her at Tasik Danu Serian

> Going for a Christmas drama practice at 10am. It"s 930am now. So I still got a half an hour.

> After practice, will be going for a lunch.

> Might be going to a Saloon to set my hair for the youth dinner function tonight at Kuching Civic Centre. Theme: Elegant

> Hope to have some fun today! Life has been miserable nowadays. Missing someone desperately. Aiks...

> Word of the day: LAW OF SUPPLY: MATTHEW 5:42

> Peace out peeps

1 comments:

julyyana said...

wowww
best laa stella
dh jd writer blog
heeee...

Post a Comment