Sunday, December 13, 2009

LEARN TO FORGIVE AND FORGET



I just realized that when we forgive and forget those people who has been hurting us so much, life gets so much easier. We just have to let the feeling of anger and hate go and everything will be okay.



Even the verse in the Bible told us to forgive all those who have sins against us. Personally, I as a Christian, said this prayer everyday but I never look through the meaning carefully, up until now.

I'm going to focus on a love relationship matter. It is always important for us to forgive and forget our loved ones if we want to make things goes right.


In my case....


MY PLAN IS TO FORGIVE AND FORGET. Forgive myself for being so stupid, forgive the people who has been hurting my feelings and forget that someone ever existed.



It's hard to get over people, I mean, REALLY get over them. We can start to have feelings for other people, but it doesn't mean we are over them. It's just means we are moving on.

"Do everything. Love as much as you can. it may hurt but it helps us grow. Give all you have...you may be poor but you will be content. Always FORGIVE....your heart can not afford not to. Teach what you know and learn what you don't. Stay open to all”

3 comments:

Norris Thomas said...

weah...lama sik update blog...ehehehe..love is precious sis~!

Stella said...

ehehe...yalah..time cuti ni la ada masa mok update blog...haha

Anonymous said...

Hello Stella. Just to say hello. Have a nice day and God bless you.
Alex.

Post a Comment