
Yeah, Tokio Hotel. That's what I'm talking about. I started listen to this band's music for the last 3 months, and the song 'Don't Jump' struck me. That time, I was really frustrated with myself for being such a dumbass. Well, you know life as a student. Lots of ups and down. I even changed my style because of them. Lol. last time I was kinda a girlie girl, but then I've changed. I think I really comfortable with my style now.
Anyway, for those who don't know who is Tokio Hotel, they are a band from German. Their genre of music is modern rock. They're popular with the hit song,
Monsoon. For more information u can check out this website http://www.tokiohotelrocks.com/
I JUST LOVE THEM!!!
Anyway, for those who don't know who is Tokio Hotel, they are a band from German. Their genre of music is modern rock. They're popular with the hit song,
Monsoon. For more information u can check out this website http://www.tokiohotelrocks.com/
I JUST LOVE THEM!!!







2 comments:
haha.. klak ku cari band tok... kinek tok ku tgh neves menunggu result ku tok. guess i can say is sistem nya ada paloi skit.. madah kluar 17jun tp blum diupdate gik. i'll try later..
ish... ku sik sabar2 mok baca blog ko, blum update gik meh? huhu...
Post a Comment