Monday, January 26, 2009

Shame On You, Israel

Shame on you Israel, shame on you.
Okay, that's it. Israel has gone way too far. They are getting meaner to the people of Palestine. Israel really has a brilliant MEAN strategies. Right now they are bombing Palestinians with phosphorus bomb. This bomb is much more dangerous than the usual bomb, because it brings long terms effect to people's health.

I feel pity for the innocent children in Palestine. They h
ave to suffer during the war because of other people's irresponsible act. But I can't do nothing but to pray for them. God, please save the kids of Palestine.

I found this pic when I was reading Berita Harian Online just now. This child suffered injuries in the mouth, cheeks and chin due to the effect of the phosphorus bomb used by Israel armies. It's so disturbing to see this pic till I decided to post this thing up. There are more pics of the children suffered in Palestine but I don't want to post it up coz it's just sooooo....disturbing to look at.

I feel sorry for this child here. I bet he doesn't understand what is happening around him and why is he in pain. THIS CHILD DOESN'T HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THIS!
For those of you who read this post, please pray for the children who suffers like this child.

2 comments:

JuliaChang said...

I was bored and looking for interesting blogs then found yours by chance. Really i'm glad to see sensitive people about Israel's does. We all pray for Palestinians, not only children. Acturally i don't think that we can understand their feelings without experience it. Hope God protect them...

Stella said...

Yeah, all we can do now is to pray for them...

Post a Comment