
Finally, Obama won! Obama is officially the new president of America. Yay!!
Maybe those who read this post would probably say why am I so happy and why should I bother about this man here coz he's not even my country president, he's America's president. I don't even live there. Why should I care???
Honestly, I admire President Obama. Why?
Mr. Obama Has his own uniqueness, personality and his intelligences which inspires me to be a better person in life. He's also a very good leader, and I wish I can be like him.
But still, there are still some people out there who hates him. i just don't know why. Maybe they have their own reason.
Recently, I've read an article in the paper, written by someone I know ( she's a daughter of a former prime minister) saying she doubt about what Obama's leadership when he become the president. She kept on saying that Obama only cares about his own country, for example the economic issues in America, the education and the security in America when he should actually be concern about what happened in Palestine.
My God, of coz la you need to care about your own country first before care about other people country. Okay, maybe I'm wrong. But here's a situation:
Let you be in Obama's shoes. And you're giving your first speech as an America's president. Millons of America's citizens are watching. Then suddenly you talk about what happened in Palestine and find a way to stop it. It's like you are the president of Palestine or what.
I can only shook my head in disagreement when I read the article.
No offense, but please lah... How can u you talk about other country during your first speech as a president? If i am the citizen of America i would surely scold at him for talking about the crisis in other country when your country alone has crisis.

Well of course, as a very influence people in the whole world, he should do something about this war thing but I don't think he should make it a priority during his speech in his inauguration day.
But I do hope he can do something about the war between Israel and Palestine later...
Anyway, congrats once again to Barack Obama.
May he brings good changes not only to America, but also to the whole world.




0 comments:
Post a Comment