
OMG. I just bought a twilight book just now, and this is the very first time i ever bought a novel. I've seen the movie, and i straight away fall in love with it. That's why i dare to buy this book coz i just can't get enough of this twilight series. Well, I just bought the first book out of four books written by Stephenie Mayer so far.
I went to MPH bookstore just now. When I ask the cashier do they have any twilight book series, they said most of the series are out of stock already. This means that I'm not the only fanatic fan of this story. haha...

Why can I fall in love with Twilight?
Because of Edward Cullen. I just LOVE him!!!
He is such a romantic guy, protective, sensitive and loving!!! Wish I could have a boyfriend like him. lol...kidding...
I suggest everyone who are into romantic love story should hit up the bookstore and grab a book of these twilight series. Of course u should start with the first series lah...
Anyway, my mid-term holiday has just started. I'm not going back to my hometown, Kuching tho cause its only a one week holiday. Got lots of works to do this holiday. No play time for me. Sigh...
To all my Chinese friends, i just wanna wish you all GONG XI FA CHAI!!! Angpow gia lai!!!
hehehe




0 comments:
Post a Comment