Friday, March 18, 2011

Huh? Euthanasia???



When I first heard about Euthanasia, I always thought it's a country name or something... I guessed wrong. According to the dictionary, Euthanasia is actually the intentional killing by act or omission of a dependent human being for his or her alleged benefit.What's this? Hahaha... In other words, its the act of killing oneself of others just to end suffering or relieves pain. Gosh.. That's something I can't believe people are doing it nowadays...

Well, to view it on a different side, there's actually pros and cons to this subject. Why? Let's say for example, you are suffering with a cancer which kills you slowly day by day. That's really painful isn't it? To end your suffering, you requested the doctor to end your life as soon as possible as there is no cure to this illness. This is one of the example of Euthanasia.

WHY DO PEOPLE WILLING TO DO IT??

  1. It gives people the ability to die with dignity than to pathetically suffers till the end of his or her life.
  2. It's their choice whether to live or to die. Others can't do anything about it.

Is Euthanasia the same as committing suicide? Hmm... I think so. Well committing suicide is also one of the way to end our suffering what, isn't that right?

Mew. My advice to those who think Euthanasia is not a crime and think that it's not wrong:
JESUS SUFFERED ON THE CROSS- HE DIDN'T CUT SHORT HIS SUFFERING THEREFORE NOT DOWN TO US TO END OUR LIFE.

Peace and Loves,
XOXO



0 comments:

Post a Comment