It's quite funny that I'm posting this entry, because I remembered last time I keep on saying that I wanna live a single life and be filthy rich. LOL. But that was then. Not until I found the missing piece in me :) Yup, the missing piece is him. <3
Well my two elder brothers have got married. And soon it's my turn. Talking about ideal wedding, I'm sure a lot of girls out there dream of a perfect wedding, and yes, I'm included. Hehe...
What's my ideal wedding?
Lets start with the wedding dress. Every girl dreams of a perfect and beautiful dress for their special day. I like strapless dress. Maybe something like this:
One thing that is so nice about this dress is that it's simple and beautiful at the same time. I'm imagining myself walking down the aisle with him in his tux waiting there with the priest... Uh, see! I'm blushing already! >.<
Now lets talk about the wedding ceremony. Normally, people will get married in the church (I'm talking about Christians here) lead by the priest and close relatives to witness their wedding ceremony. I want something different. Garden themed wedding has been on my mind lately. Of course it will be lead by priest as well.
Well my two elder brothers have got married. And soon it's my turn. Talking about ideal wedding, I'm sure a lot of girls out there dream of a perfect wedding, and yes, I'm included. Hehe...
What's my ideal wedding?
Lets start with the wedding dress. Every girl dreams of a perfect and beautiful dress for their special day. I like strapless dress. Maybe something like this:
One thing that is so nice about this dress is that it's simple and beautiful at the same time. I'm imagining myself walking down the aisle with him in his tux waiting there with the priest... Uh, see! I'm blushing already! >.< Now lets talk about the wedding ceremony. Normally, people will get married in the church (I'm talking about Christians here) lead by the priest and close relatives to witness their wedding ceremony. I want something different. Garden themed wedding has been on my mind lately. Of course it will be lead by priest as well.
What a beautiful garden this is. I can already imagine having a wedding at this garden... hehe.. I wish Malaysia has something like this..... wait, is there?
Okay... I managed to find a picture of this garden themed wedding in Malaysia, which is located at Cyberjaya. Credits to daviclicks.net for the pic. It's not the same as the Italian garden in the first pic, but it's similar. Hehe, I want!!! Gonna tell him about this next time :P
Since He and me are from different state, I plan to have two wedding receptions, one in Sabah and another one in Sarawak. Where will the venue be? Errmmm... at a grand hotel of course! eheh! He told me if we're going to get married next time, the wedding reception for his side will be at Sutera Harbour Hotel while for me, the wedding reception for my side will be at Four Points Hotel, if there is no other hotel that is more grand than this hotel in Kuching in four years time :P
As for the wedding reception, I wanna wear my favorite colour of dress, black that is :)
Something like this would be nice to wear during the reception. But i prefer the one on the right.
And Honeymoon?
Lets go to his favourite country, ENGLAND!!!
And we'll live happily ever after XDDDDD
Okay okay, stop day-dreaming now. Get back to work >.<






4 comments:
That wedding dress is amazing! Something you would think that could only be in a fairytale. :D
Yeah. Love changes things. I said I'd never be one of those chics who planned their wedding from front to back before I even got a girl...LIES. I even know the favors I'll be giving! It's all planned out! hahahaha. Sad but, I'm so deep that I can't even see life without him. Yeah, I'm in a beautifully dangerous situation. I'm loving it.
wah...happening wedding mcm tok...perlu 10 orang photographer woo..ahaks!
Hahaha...sebab abang dah kawen?
Post a Comment