Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FORGIVENESS

Mark 11:25
"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.


What I've learned from these passages:

I've found out that, no matter how wrong the people has offended us, we must always forgive them because that is what the Lord is doing to me. He forgave me for all the sins that I had done. He also wants us to be like Him, to forgive those who had sins against us. Forgive and Forget. That is what I'm trying to do right now. So far I feel blessed by forgiving someone who has offended me all this while. Well, at least, we are still friends until now. There's no point for hating and criticizing someone back. We are just going to add more problems in our life. So people, please, forgive and forget! I know it's not easy. But that is what God wants us to do, for we are His children =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment