Friday, February 5, 2010

If Only I Could Tell You This

I don't know whether I've made the right decision or not. To stop hoping for you and just live on with my life. You have keep me waiting for so long that I decided to give up because I thought you belong to someone else. Then it seems like you have said out your feelings to me, but I will never know whether it's me that you are referring to or not. but now, I’m moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me you could’ve had me, but you didn’t. ...you blew your chances. Now, I hope you’re happy living your life wondering “what if you took your chances with me?” cause i’m no longer here. I’m no longer waiting..

If only you let me know about your feeling before, things will never have to be like this. Because of your ego-ness, I stop hoping. Hoping to be forever with you. Yes, I'm repeating it again. I know what I did was not clever, but I know it's impossible for me to be with you.

No matter what the future hold for us, I'll always pray for your happiness and your studies. Everything has been answered. We will meet next time if got jodoh.

I just want you to know that, you have always been the one that I love, and care. Thank you for brightened up my life all this while.

P/S : I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment