Friday, September 18, 2009

LANGKAWI TRIP

People always said, a picture tells us a thousand words which can be made up into a story. So in this post, I'm just putting up our vacation pictures and a brief description about each pic =)

Actually, we had planned for this trip about a month ago (its for our mid term break activity) before the day we go. But suddenly my uni had a H1n1 holiday, so the mid term break had been replaced by the H1n1 sudden holiday. So....we went to Langkawi during the school week, which is from Thursday(20/08/09) till Saturday(22/08/09)....i skipped my Spanish class for this trip! Sorry Senora Eva! =p

Okay okay, let the pictures tell the rest of the story...
Reminder: these pictures are arranged in sequence, so u guys can create the story yourself =)

It's the H1N1 era, so I need to take extra precaution!

These are my companions! We ate McD while waiting to board

Thank you Air Asia for flying us to Langkawi!!

Our hotel room. We stayed at Langkasuka Hotel. Such a BIG room!!

Dinner at a seafood restaurant called WONDERLAND. Recommended by uncle Taxi. The food was awesome and delicious!!!

I admit I'm not a fish eater. But I just can't resist this one!!!


Some of the left overs... =pEarly morning the next day. Off to Pantai Cenang!!XD

Pantai Cenang~~ It is such a beautiful place

I fell in love with this Hippie house the moment I saw it. Makes me wanna live in that place forever!

Tadaaa!

OFF TO UNDERWATER WORLD!!

Anaconda! Yikesss!!

Right...I think I can't manage to upload more pictures as it's such a time consuming. haha anyway, after finish visiting at the Underwater World, we went to the Langkawi Cable Car. It's such a scary experience for me as I tried out the cable car... People said that the Langkawi Cable Car is the steepest in Southeast Asia. Wow, I survived the Langkawi Cable Car! LOL... Later that evening we went off to buy some chocolates for our friends and managed to take pictures at the Langkawi's Statue, the EAGLE.





2 comments:

Pangeran said...

brapa hari korang kat langkawi tek?

Stella said...

2 hari jak...sik puas ku...hoho

Post a Comment