
I JUST LOVE MARTIAL ART. MARTIAL ART IS MY PASSION.
After taking Taekwondo Level 1 last semester, I finally decided to take Taekwondo Level 2 because I thought that it is such a waste not to continue upgrade my belt. Plus, I always wanted to learn martial arts since I was small but my mum wouldn't let me. Sigh. The process to register for this co-curriculum was challenging. But anyway, I managed to join it. The first class was so awesome, even though not many people came, our coach thought us some meaningful things that we have to know in our life. LOVE and RESPECT. Two simple but very meaningful words.
When I were asked what I do I understand about this two terms, I took a long pause just to really understand what is the meaning of these two words. These two words, love especially, has a broad meaning. At last, this is what I can said when I think of the word LOVE and RESPECT.
LOVE- When I think of love, I think of God, my mum, dad and brothers. I think of all the things that I appreciate in my life. My life, I love my life. My friends, I love them. Love can make u happy, sad, angry or even crazy. LOL. I define LOVE as an emotion that you have in your mind and heart that makes you feel you are willing to sacrifice anything just for love. Hmm...sounds hard to understand huh? I admit I can't really define Love directly by words, but I can show it through my action.
HOW DO I APPLICATE LOVE IN TAEKWONDO?
I learn to love Taekwondo, and I love what I do. By loving what I do, I started to develop a passion in it. That's what our coach told us.
RESPECT- Respect, a feeling of deep admiration for someone elicited by their qualities or achievements. If we learn to respect others, others will respect us too. The same thing goes in Taekwondo. Once we have the skills in martial art, try not to show off ourselves and don't be arrogant, because people will never have the urge to respect us even though we are better than the others in martial art.
Combining those two words, "I WOULD LOVE TO RESPECT YOU IF YOU LEARN TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF"
And that was just on the soft skills part...
I just can't wait to learn more new skills in this class! I'm just getting obsessed with Taekwondo. GAH!!
When I were asked what I do I understand about this two terms, I took a long pause just to really understand what is the meaning of these two words. These two words, love especially, has a broad meaning. At last, this is what I can said when I think of the word LOVE and RESPECT.
LOVE- When I think of love, I think of God, my mum, dad and brothers. I think of all the things that I appreciate in my life. My life, I love my life. My friends, I love them. Love can make u happy, sad, angry or even crazy. LOL. I define LOVE as an emotion that you have in your mind and heart that makes you feel you are willing to sacrifice anything just for love. Hmm...sounds hard to understand huh? I admit I can't really define Love directly by words, but I can show it through my action.
HOW DO I APPLICATE LOVE IN TAEKWONDO?
I learn to love Taekwondo, and I love what I do. By loving what I do, I started to develop a passion in it. That's what our coach told us.
RESPECT- Respect, a feeling of deep admiration for someone elicited by their qualities or achievements. If we learn to respect others, others will respect us too. The same thing goes in Taekwondo. Once we have the skills in martial art, try not to show off ourselves and don't be arrogant, because people will never have the urge to respect us even though we are better than the others in martial art.
Combining those two words, "I WOULD LOVE TO RESPECT YOU IF YOU LEARN TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF"
And that was just on the soft skills part...
I just can't wait to learn more new skills in this class! I'm just getting obsessed with Taekwondo. GAH!!
my team name; GOTCHA!




0 comments:
Post a Comment