Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Semester, A New Start

Two months has passed. I just realized how long have I been staying at home, enjoying my holiday to the fullest. LOL. What a lazy girl I am. Anyway, there are two days left before I head back to my campus. Need to pack all my things again.

Wah...I'm going to be in year two for my course. I guess I'm not going to take extra credit hours this semester. Less stress. Unlike last sem, feel like dying. Excited for the new sem? Nah, not really... I will have three labs later, and three lab reports in a week. GAH!!! Want to finish one lab report in a week also very hard what more to say three lab reports..Oh well, I chose this course, so I must be able to handle it.

My ex-classmate in high school, Dayang, is having her orientation week in our campus right now. I feel glad for her for entering the same uni with me. Hehe. Can't wait to meet her.

A new sem, a new start. My hopes for the upcoming sem:
  • To do better in every subject I take, especially the major subjects.
  • To be more active in my church ministry, and be closer to God.( I know I've been forgetting God for a while last sem due to the hectic schedule I had for the whole week)
  • To help SEACCC to grow and recruit more members.
Thanks to God, so far I've been blessed in terms of my study and my life. I admit I didn't get an excellent result, but I must be grateful for getting above 3.0. Being away from family is not an easy thing to do. But thanks to HIM, I'm save all the time.

All life is an experiment, the more experiments you make, the better- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:

Post a Comment