Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm Back, Bitch!!

Hey, there.... peeps... Ehem... Okay, I feel awkward. Its been awhile since I last updated my blog. How is everybody doing?


At the date of writing, I just realize we have 5 more days to go to the end of 2012.


So........ What happened in 2012? What have you done? What is/are your memorable event(s) in 2012?

Well mine.....

1. I've broke up with my two years boyfriend. Yeah I feel like a shit, even now... but life goes on.

2. I've sent a resignation letter to my boss, which was then rejected.

3. I broke my fingers while trying to punch the concrete wall. Stupid ain't I.

4. Traveled to Dubai, Legoland and Singapore. It was an awesome experience.

5. Transferred to a new home. My own home which I paid for myself. The reason why I'm broke every month.

6.   Been working in Public Bank for one and a half years now. Wait... is that a memorable event? pfft

Yeah,these are all what I can think of right now. Whatever it is, whatever happened this year has taught me a lot, regardless of the ups and downs of my life this year. I'm thankful to you, Lord. For giving me the opportunity to experience life for this whole one year.

XOXO




0 comments:

Post a Comment