Monday, January 25, 2010

CAMPUS ELECTION 2010

This topic is as hot as pisang goreng and it is going on in my uni right now. The voting will be done tomorrow. Well, I know a certain of people who are joining the election, and I wish them the best of luck. Talking about the Student Representative Council a.k.a MPP, I was once under them before, during my 1st and 2nd semester and we are so called the MPP executive, working under MPP. We've learned a lot of things while working under them and I feel really grateful to got chosen by them. Thanks to our mantan MPP president for giving us the opportunity to join them although we are all still in the first year that time.
I've been doing so much thinking before, and I told myself that I want and I'm going to run for the election this time. Coz I think that by joining the board I can train myself on how to deal with people and gain as much knowledge and experiences.But then, something told me to think back properly:
-My pointer is not that excellent (I'm not a first class student, sad to say), what if I join MPP and my pointer will keep on dropping?
-I still have two more semesters to make things right, that is to maintain my grades
-I feel like I've gained enough soft skills(I lied, it's never enough actually)
-I have another mission, which is to qualify myself into the Serdang Royal English debate club. Im currently one of the debater for my college.
Sometimes I feel happy with my desicion, sometimes I regretted for not joining. But anyway, this is the choice that I've made and I should not look back. All the best to the future MPP. Know your responsibilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment